Thursday, June 17, 2010

What else can I do if there's nothing to do!!!


Sweet’s the sound of drops hitting the roof, sweeter the sight of water pouring on the pond and field around...my heart, it's the sweetest when I dream you holding my hands in the rain.
......................................................................................................

Before started going to school, imagined myself to be a pilot in the future;
During primary classes, ambitioned to become a doctor;
In high schools, wished if I could be an engineer;
Then did my engineering with no ambition at all;
And it’s the turn of my MBA... for what???
God Only Knows; who knows if he’s also fed up with me...
.....................................................................................................

2 comments:

  1. Infact if i wrote the poem ...only the last two lines need modification....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, first 4 lines are patented by the past, present and prospective engineers :D

    ReplyDelete